Oyster Bay Marlborough NZ Pinot Noir 750ml
Embark on a sensory voyage with Oyster Bay Pinot Noir. Delight in the luscious flavours and silky textures of this premium Australian wine. Accepting Afterpay and Zip Pay.
The Finer Details
Style – Red Wine
Country – New Zealand
Bottle Size -750ml
Oyster Bay Marlborough NZ
Pinot Noir 750ml
Accepts Afterpay and Zip Pay
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir is a fruity and elegant red wine that is perfect for everyday drinking. It is made from grapes grown in the Marlborough region of New Zealand, and has a complex flavour profile with notes of red fruits, spice, and earth. The wine is 13.5% ABV, and is available in a 750ml screw-capped bottle.
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir is made by the winemaker, Ivan Sutherland. Ivan is a highly respected winemaker who has been making wine in the Marlborough region for over 20 years. He is known for his ability to produce wines that are both complex and approachable.
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir has a deep garnet colour with a hint of purple. The nose is dominated by red fruits, such as cherries and raspberries, with hints of spice and earth. The palate is fruity and elegant, with a complex flavour profile that is both fruity and savoury. The finish is long and lingering.
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir is a versatile wine that can be paired with a variety of foods. It is particularly good with grilled meats, poultry, and game. It can also be enjoyed on its own as an aperitif or dessert wine.
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir can be used to make a variety of cocktails, such as the following:
- Pinot Noir Sangria: Combine 1 bottle of Oyster Bay Pinot Noir, 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1/2 cup of orange juice in a pitcher. Stir to combine, and then chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve over ice with a slice of orange or lemon.
- Pinot Noir Spritzer: Combine 1 part Oyster Bay Pinot Noir, 3 parts sparkling water, and a slice of lemon in a wine glass. Stir to combine, and then serve immediately.
Gifting and Events
Oyster Bay Pinot Noir is a great wine for gifting or for special occasions. It is a well-respected wine that is sure to please. It is also a good choice for corporate events and weddings.
Keyphrase: Oyster Bay Pinot Noir
Why this product is great for gifting or events:
- Oyster Bay Pinot Noir is a well-respected wine that is sure to please.
- It is a versatile wine that can be paired with a variety of foods.
- It is available in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the perfect one for your needs.
- It is a great value for money.
- Alcohol content: 13.5% ABV
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- Wine type: Pinot Noir
- Container type: 750ml screw-capped bottle
- Serving size: 50ml
- Number of servings: 15