St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz 750ml
St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz is a full-bodied, flavourful Shiraz from the Barossa Valley in Australia. It is made from premium Shiraz grapes that are grown in the region's terra rossa soils. The wine has a deep purple colour and a complex aroma of dark fruits, chocolate, and spice. The flavour is rich and full-bodied, with notes of blackberries, plums, and mocha. The wine has a long, smooth finish.
St Hallett is a wine brand owned by St Hallett Wines, a family-owned winery in Australia. The company was founded in 1847 by Joseph St Hallett. St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz is one of their most popular wines, and it is named after the Black Clay vineyard in the Barossa Valley.
- Colour: Deep purple
- Aroma: Dark fruits, chocolate, spice
- Flavour: Rich and full-bodied, with notes of blackberries, plums, and mocha
- Finish: Long and smooth
- Roasted lamb
- Beef brisket
- Dark chocolate desserts
- Shiraz Old Fashioned: Combine 50ml of St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz, 25ml of sweet vermouth, and 1 sugar cube in an Old Fashioned glass with ice. Stir until the sugar cube has dissolved. Garnish with an orange twist.
- Shiraz Manhattan: Combine 50ml of St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz, 25ml of sweet vermouth, and 25ml of rye whiskey in a mixing glass with ice. Stir until well-chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Gifting and Events
St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz is a great wine for gifting or for special occasions. It is a full-bodied, flavourful wine that is sure to impress. The wine is also a good choice for weddings, corporate events, and other special events.
- Alcohol content: 14.5% ABV
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- Wine type: Shiraz
- Container type: 750ml bottle
- Closure: Cork
- Serving size: 5 ounces
Why buy St Hallett Black Clay Shiraz?
- Made from premium Shiraz grapes
- Grown in the Barossa Valley
- Rich and full-bodied flavour
- Long, smooth finish
- Perfect for gifting or special occasions